Tanaya Williams and I live for gymnastics! I have been in
I am a lifelong learner and have studied three major areas in college that I apply in my work daily – Education, Human Performance, and Business Management. Besides formal college studies, I have numerous other certifications and course completions. You can check out some of them on the wall behind the front desk. Some of these include –
· USA Gymnastics National Instructor
· American Heart Association CPR/First Aid Instructor
· USAG Safety and Risk Management Certification
· USOC SafeSport Certified
· American Red Cross Lifeguard and swim Instructor Certification
· National Youth Sports Coaching Academy Certified
· Positive Coaching Alliance Double Goal Coach Certified
· Stewards of Children – Recognizing and Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect
and, the Florida Department of Children and Families 40 hour Child Care Facility Training.
I am married to my high school sweetheart, Scott, and we have an amazing daughter, Perisa! You will see both of them in the gym with me almost daily.